Welcome! Thank you for your interest in joining the Pride Society of the Comox Valley.
We welcome members of the 2SLGBTQIA+ community, as well as allies. Members in good standing have a vote at the Annual General Meeting and the opportunity to run for a position on the Board of Directors. Sign up today and add your voice!
By applying for membership you agree to:
- Support the mission and purpose of the Society, and abide by its Bylaws.
- Engage with other members, the Board, and the wider community in a positive, respectful and constructive manner that serves the mission and goals of the Society and the well-being of our Pride community. You can review our Safe Spaces Policy here: PSCV Safe Spaces Policy
- Bring any concerns or questions about the Society, its mission and purpose, directly to the Board of Directors for clarification.
How to Request a Membership:
PLEASE NOTE that membership is open to those who are 16 years of age and older, and is subject to approval by the Board of Directors.
Memberships are available in the following categories:
- Youth member (16-18 years old), $5 per year
- Adult (19+ years old), $10 per year
- Business/Organization (with one vote by your appointed representative at the AGM), $100 per year.
(Fees are renewable just prior to each Annual General Meeting. We do not turn away eligible applicants for membership because of financial constraints. A “pay what you can” option is also available on the request form.)
An online, fillable membership request form is available via Google Docs here:
The request form can also be downloaded at the link below. Once completed and signed, it may be submitted one of two ways:
- scan or photo the completed form and send as an email attachment to [email protected]
- send by regular mail to CV Pride, c/o C1-450 8th Street, Courtenay BC V9N 1N5
Membership request form (downloadable PDF)
Membership fees may be paid in one of two ways:
- by Interac e-transfer using our email address: [email protected]
- by cheque, payable to Pride Society of the Comox Valley and sent to the mailing address shown above.